Monday 2 March 2009

The Monday Update

Hello all and welcome to a Monday update. I'm frankly not sure why we update on Mondays, seeing as Tuesday is generally the day we all get together and catch up. I'm not going to slate it, as I have an awful feeling that it may in fact of been my idea. If it was my idea, then it is a freaking brilliant one.

Anyway, a few things of import have been going on in All Things Considered land. Phil has been working hard to make sure we have plenty of gigs for when the album comes out, which is a point to be commended. It means that wherever you reside, we will hopefully be near you at some point soon.

Adrian has also started on the mock ups of our album artwork, which are looking rather spectacular. I mean totally dashingly handsome. Apart from Emma, who looks pretty and lady like. I think if I described her as handsome I would be for the chop.

That's it though. Oh sure, between gigs, recording, mastering, checking the album and all other kinds of fun we have a ton coming up, just none of it today. I think that's why they made me to today's update, because they know full well I can ramble and ramble on until I hit a word quota. I'm hard to shut up.

Well this is looking like a good length for a blog post, so I'm going to sign off there. Thursday will hopefully hold some bounty of either rehearsal pics and some debauched stories from our weekends once we have shared them amongst each other, but for now you will have to make do with the anticipation. I'm a proper blog tease...

No comments:

Post a Comment