Thursday 12 February 2009

All Things Considered - Putting Faces to the Names

Shhh. Nobody tell the rest of the band I was a few hours late doing a blog update. It will be our little secret. Mmmmkay? Okay...

Well I think that its about time that we give you the opportunity to put some faces to the names. Who are these strange people? What do they look like? Well, scroll down and all of your questions will be answered. Let's start with the most important member shall we?

Photo of Ben
Yup, that's me. I'm Ben and I play bass. I would like to point out that, despite what the rest of the bunch would have you believe, I don't wear a Stetson hat while eating Oreos all day long and am, in fact, not a fake American. The fact I'm wearing a College Football T-shirt in that photo and writing this while watching NASCAR should probably be ignored, as it ruins my credibility. Moving swiftly on...

Photo of Emma
This lovely lady is our singer, Emma. Isn't she pretty? Normally, she is the nicest person you would ever want to meet. That is, however, until you try to take her picture. See, I kind of turned up with a camera at rehearsal on Tuesday without warning and it turns out that Emma can get quite camera shy. So I have a lot of photo's like this -
A Second Photo of Emma

There are also quite a few she would not want to see. If we get enough requests in the comment section I may post them...

Up next is the person who, in 'the biz', is referred to as a musical genius. It is our ever inspiring violinist Gethin. Here, he can be viewed staring into the future towards his next inspirational moment.
Photo of Gethin

It's a little known fact that he taught Barack Obama that look.


Now, I believe it is time to introduce you to our genius, but in a very different way, Adrian. He is our guitarist and is one of those special guitarists. He will sit there and play something that is original, brilliant and inspired. He will then have no clue what he actually did and if we don't make him record it straight away, it will forever be lost to the ages.
Photo of Adrian

Now, finally, for the man who is quite frankly the bane of my life. It's our percussionist Phil. Looking past the fact he is a nice, funny and incredibly hard working bloke, I believe him to be pure evil. Methinks the only reason he has be around is for joke fodder...
Photo of Phil

Well that's us. We have a Photobucket account you can follow here, which we will be updating regularly with many more photos.

Have a good weekend and we will check back in with you next week! That is, unless I get absolutely slayed for my photo selections. In that case it will just be the other four...

No comments:

Post a Comment