Thursday 5 February 2009

Welcome To Our World

Imagine being in a band…what could be the worst thing that may happen to you? Cancelled gigs? Unable to make rehearsals? Double bookings? Band squabbles?
It's been quite a week for us and we've had to put up with and cope with all of the above. We've been snowed in and unable to make it to various events which we have had planned and so have had to survive a whole week in each others absence, musically frustrated!
As if that wouldn't be annoying enough, I (Emma) managed to double book an appointment we had made to go and shoot photos for the artwork for our album cover and inserts – not pretty! Adrian gave me jip over email, bringing me close to tears at my office desk…begging forgiveness before getting in a huff with him for talking to me 'so rudely' when it was me who was in the wrong all along – what a girl!!
Still…thanks to Phil & Gethin's calming influence, and Ben's confusing sense of humour we managed to come to an alternative, though perhaps not ideal, agreement and life in All Things Considered is back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment